Frequently asked questions
- How much does the program cost?
- Do I need to have a high school diploma to join?
- Is the program available online?
- Can I study at my own pace?
- Can I enroll any time?
- Can I pay for the whole program upfront?
- Is THE 300 internationally recognized?
- Is this a full-time program?
- Why else should you join THE 300?
We offer affordable, country-specific, monthly tuition-rates as determined by the World Bank Purchasing Power Parity (PPP). (See Tuition section for details).
No. We only have two enrollment requirements: a genuine conversion to faith in Christ and a willingness to serve God.
Yes, all courses and forms are accessible entirely online and 100% paperless.
Yes, THE 300 offers year around open enrollment.
Yes. Please contact the Dean’s office for details.
Yes. Your degree will be recognized all over the world.
THE 300 is a full-time ministry training program that is designed to be completed within part time hours. In other words, students don’t have to quit their regular jobs to graduate.
- Our global fraternity of ministers.
- Our practical, digestible course content.
- Our low-tuition, pay-as-you go program.
- Our primary textbook is the Bible.
- We recognize previous ministry training and experience.
- Governments are increasingly requiring ministers to have credentials or formal training.
- Our unique Jesus-culture.